White spot is a disease that's common in freshwater aquarium fish. This is caused by protozoa known as ich or the Ichthyophthirius Multifilis.
Just as what the name suggests, your fish will be riddled with white spots all over its body.
You have to stop the spread of the infestation because not only will ich affect the overall health of your pet fishes, it may also result in death.
Use the FishCare White Spot Treatment Agent.
Prevent your fishes from dying from ich infestation!
Hassle-Free White Spot Treatment
- Effectively cures your pet fishes of Ich in just 1 treatment.
- Works on all types of aquarium fish.
- Does not affect other aquarium pets like prawns, snails, and more.
Ideal for Preventive Treatment
- Place your newly-bought fish in a FishCare White Spot Treatment Agent solution before putting it into your aquarium. This prevents the unwanted spread of the disease to your other pet fishes.
100% All-Natural Remedy
- Non-toxic, gentle on your pet fishes
- Guaranteed fast-acting effect
How to Use
- Simply dilute 10 drops in 1L of water
- Place infected fish into the solution for 5 minutes...
- Do not leave the fish for a long time.
- Make sure the aquarium water has been cleaned before you return your fish in it.
- Perform for 1-2 times a day as needed.
Make sure all your pet fishes are in good health.
Next time you discover they're infected with ich, give them tender loving care and FishCare White Spot Treatment Agent.
Grab yours NOW!
Net Content: 30 mL
Package Inclusion/s: 1 pc. FishCare White Spot Treatment Agent
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!