Solar energy can be a tricky subject to explain to kids especially if you don't have a perfect sample for them.
But this can be made easy with this Let's Science! DIY Solar Panel Windmill.
Allow your children to discover the wonders of solar power with this simple machine.
Let Kids Build a Solar-Operated Fan
- Let kids learn the energy conversion and all the science behind it by building this simple, solar-powered machine.
- Enhance children's imagination and fascination for science, technology, engineering, and even mathematics.
- Fascinate children with the wonders of solar energy.
Easy to Assemble Solar Fan Kit
- Composed of pre-cut wires and wooden parts
Perfect DIY Project
- Ideal indoor science project for kids
- Perfect for children ages 4 years old and above.
- Suitable also for science buffs regardless of age.
How to Build
- Simply glue the wooden base and frame together...
- Then attach the solar panels and the fan onto the frame...
Connect the fan wires together. Make sure to remove the pre-cut insulations around the end of the wires.
- You now have a solar-powered fan that you can use anytime under the sun.
Enjoy building a solar-powered fan with your kids with the Let's Science! DIY Solar Panel Windmill.
Get yours NOW!
Options: Double Solar Panel Fan, Lunar Exploration Vehicle
Package Inclusion/s: 1 set Let's Science! DIY Solar Panel Windmill
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!